Sunday, March 15, 2009

Thankful!

This is my very first time blogging and I just think it is so neat!! I thought it would be a neat way for family and friends to visit and catch a glimpse of my daily life. So, now, even when I'm not close by, everyone can come by here and see how things are going with the Bruce family. So, today was a great day! It started with church (very good sermon today), then lunch, and then a trip to Wally World (Wal-Mart for those who don't know!). Who doesn't love Wally World?!? Now I am chillin and fixing to go to bed! I will try to post pics of different goings on and pics of Avery and me and Greg and whoever else wants to be in the picture!! I am looking forward to doing this and hope everyone will follow me daily or weekly! Hope everyone has a great week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment